- April 27th, 2010
- Write comment
The most exciting two minutes in sports describes the Kentucky Derby in the most accurate approach. At BookMaker Racebook you won’t miss a second of it, enjoying the most out of this Grade I stakes race for three-year-old thoroughbred horses. Sign up now, get ready for this exciting horse race annually held on the first Saturday in May, capping the two-week-long Kentucky Derby Festival & catch great Kentucky Derby betting odds.
Experience the 2010 Kentucky Derby at historic Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky & be able to place your horse bets right with your own mobile device or if you prefer from the comfort of your home through our Online Racebook! Either way you’ll get the best horse betting odds, props, betting options, 8% rebate & more!
The Kentucky Derby, also known as the Run for the Roses, is the first leg of the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing in the US and typically followed by thousands of fans. You can also live the excitement of one of the classic U.S. Thoroughbred horse races at BookMaker Racebook with a wide variety of horse betting options. Check out our horse betting rules, horse wager types & thoroughbred odds available 24/7!
Ride the Road to the Roses, America’s most famous horse race only at BookMaker Racebook. From the world famous Churchill Downs to your home or office computer, mobile device or over the phone; youâ€™ll get excellent Kentucky Derby betting odds for the most glamorous thoroughbred racing event of the year! Bet on horse racing at BookMaker Racebook & enjoy the first leg of the Triple Crown!
1. A DAILY rebate of 8% will be paid on all internet exotic bets. 3% on all Win, Place and Show wagers. 5% on exotic wagers and 2% on Win, Place and Show bets placed through the call center. There are no minimum weekly betting requirements and there is no maximum on how much you can earn
2. No rebate will be given on cancelled wagers refunded due to a scratch.
3. Win, Place and Show wagers that pay $2.20 to $2 or less are not eligible for a rebate.
4. Virtual Racing wagers are not eligible for the rebate.
5. All Harness and Dog wagers do not receive rebates.